About the Role
As a Full-Stack Web Developer, you will develop and implement unique web-based applications, mobile applications, and websites for businesses in various industries. While some experience is great, junior developers are welcome to apply for this position, if they possess the required basic qualifications and skills.
This position offers a great opportunity to learn and grow your skills, as you create scalable digital solutions.
This is an opportunity to learn and gain experience within the fast paced technology sector. This position has abundant mentorship, as well as training and certification opportunities.
- PHP + Laravel
- VueJS (v2 & v3) + Vuex
- Sass + Tailwind CSS
- MySQL, MariaDB, or
- equivalent SQL database
- GitHub, or equivalent,
- profile with example work
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 1+ years working in a PHP/MySQL environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of both Laravel and VueJs/Vuex frameworks
- Ability to integrate front end designs with database and API endpoints
- Experience working with applications in a LAMP stack environment
- Desire to be constantly learning and developing your skills
- Capability of working in a collaborative setting as well as working effectively in an independent setting
- A critical thinker, not afraid to communicate ideas and perspectives – we make better systems when people express their ideas
- Ability to write and understand complex MySQL queries and database models
- Desire to work collaboratively with other developers, as well as self-motivated when working independently
- Desire to work in a fast-paced Agile Development setting
- Fluent in English with proven skills in verbal and written communication
- MySQL or related SQL